OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS:
Data-driven decision making in the design, selection, installation, programming, and operation of major energy using equipment is critical to procuring the most efficient facility possible within your budgetary constraints.
Let us help you investigate your facility’s potential, measure the results, and support you in getting the building you thought you were paying for.
For new construction and major renovation projects, some of our services include:
- Commissioning (Cx)/Owner’s Advocacy:
- Owner’s advocacy and commissioning designed to suit your project’s needs & budget.
- For LEED projects – Fundamental Cx, Enhanced Cx, Ongoing Cx, etc.
- Energy Modeling
- Technical Consulting for:
- Zero Energy Buildings
- New Production Lines
- Manufacturing Support Equipment
- RFP development and technical advising during selection
Regardless of building type, age, or what technologies are present, energy efficiency opportunities are abundant in buildings and industry. These opportunities span across operations, purchasing, and investment in new equipment.
Whether you’re a manufacturer, a hospital, a school, or an office building, let us help you investigate your potential, measure the results, and support you in making data-driven decisions.
For building and industry our services include:
- Energy Audits
- ASHRAE® Levels I, II, and III
- Targeted / system-specific
- Technical Assistance & Project Consulting
- Embedded Energy Management
- ENERGY STAR® and other Certifications
Promoting energy efficiency is a challenging task unique to each utility’s service territory, customer demographic, and political and regulatory environment. Regardless of size, a utility should balance program cost effectiveness, customer perception and a myriad of regulatory requirements all while ensuring that the projects being performed are trustworthy and produce energy and demand savings.
This is where Go excels. We can help utilities to investigate ways to enhance and optimize programs, provide high-quality measurement and verification, and support your technical documentation needs.
For utilities, some of our services include:
- Third Party Measurement and Verification (M&V)
- Pre- and post M&V studies for prescriptive and custom rebate applications both simple and complex
- Technical evaluation of energy models and associated submittals for new construction programs
- Program development and maintenance
- Third-party auditing services for energy-efficiency installations and potential project identification
- System commissioning for energy efficiency performance studies
Large organizations with building or manufacturing portfolios are increasingly focusing on energy management. Energy reduction goals are now commonplace and energy teams are driving enterprise-wide change.
Corporations and organizations of all sizes are moving past one-off energy projects and developing comprehensive energy management strategies.
For large organizations with portfolios of buildings or plants, some of our services include:
- Strategic Energy Planning (SEP)
- Landscape Assessment
- Framework / Policy Development
- Plan Management and Roll-out
- Embedded Energy Management
- Portfolio Energy Studies
- Targeting opportunities
- Measuring and reporting
- Institutionalization of knowledge
- Tiger Team Portfolio Opportunity Investigation